More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

The Most Tired Day In My Whole Life ~_~

Today is was a very boring day. I wake up late. I goes to school by running. Today luckly me that Pei Hua and Jit Han didn't go to the Taekwondo Training class. I really scare that both of them came to the Taekwondo Training Class. Jit Han always bother me when I was busying doing something. I can't understand why he keep on bothering me when I was busying talking to someone. Today luckly Pei Hua didn’t came to our Taekwondo training. Shu Qi didn’t turn up to the training. I feel very boring cause I have to partner with Wei Liang because of the stupid Yen han told me too. One thing that I feel very funny is today I same with Yeong Joo scolding Arther Neo Jun Chen. I think he is very stupid until didn' t know what thing to say when we were having Taekwondo Club Meeting. Today Sze Yin and Fei Yee came to my house. I help Fei Yee to register a email add and friendster. She told me her password for the msn and friendster.

0 comments:

Post a Comment