More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Misunderstands By Classmates T_T

Today I go to school by walking. I feel very tired when came into the class-room but i quickly went o Koperasi and fotostast my important thing. When arrive at the main door of Koperasi, I saw Jian Xiong & Xue wen were in the Koperasi shop. They were very lazy until told me to help them in Koperasi. When finishing helping them, I quickly went back to class as I have the Agriculture Exam. The whole class scolding me for telling teacher they copy answer in class but actually I didn't tell at all but I was being misunderstands by all those class people. Nobody understands how I feel when I was being scold for the thing I never done it before. They didn't check it properly and blame everything on me. I enjoy calling Thien Hui name "Pokemon" that involve into "Ditto". I have to went all the ways to Form 1 class to find a girl that fotostast something at Koperasi but dissapear after resec is over. I have to went o the class I hate most to go in that is 1UMS. Inside that class got one of my junior in Taekwondo who like to talk to me or keep calling me when he feel that I look like very feel but actually I was very busy. Many people say can see he like me but please, he is a little who only 13 years old while I already 17 years old and if same age I also won't like him because he is a very bored guy who like to bother me. I feel very frustrated with him so some long time. I really hate him very much for bother me when I was very busy and sometimes even call my handphone to talk to me about nonsence thing that I won't like to talk about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment