More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Exam Day ~_~

Today is the last day of the test. Finally the test is over. Today also in morning got Chingay but is very sad that I can't go to se it cause I was exam at that time. When I arrive at school Yee Siang lend my mirror and I broke it after he return it to me by not purposely. he told me alot about the Chingay yesterday. He say to me that he was at the Chingay until 2:00 am. Then he went home to take some sleep then he wake up again at 4:00 am to prepare to go to school. About 11:00 am I heard Kevin Quek laught very loud at the boy toilet. I feel very funny and I wonder what he feel so funny until he laught like a monkey. Mr Heng say he laught like a monkey. Mr Heng call him to came to my class. But when he came in already he say Mr Heng was trying to ask him to stand at the black board of my class. He say to Mr Heng that Mr Heng is trying to threaten him. I send message to Qi Ren but he didn't reply me I wonder why he didn't want to reply me. I scare that I will lose his as my friend. I think he didn't want to woo me anymore. But what to do I think he think I already got boyfriend so he didn't want to chat with me anymore. I hope the mirror I broke today didn't bring any bad luck to me for the rest of my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment