More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Chinese New Year Eve ^_^

Today is New Year Eve. I can’t wait to countdown. I went to Tebrau Pasar about 5:30 am. I hope can late a bit cause I need to wait for Yeong Joo to came to the Tebrau Pasar to give me the Taekwondo perforemance cd. I saw Tommy. But I think he saw me but I didn't know he recongnise me a not. He was wearing a brown T-shirt and school trousers. I went to Yeong Joo house about 5:51 am. I when I arrive at his home I saw him. I can see that he become very thin already and his hair all gone case. I feel like laughting at him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment